I finally decided to look into some of the issues with the site. Since moving some of the systems around the MySQL databases became case sensitive.
So this basically broke a lot of the replication due to the SELECT queries not being the correct case/working properly. I have now gone through and changed all the scripts and systems I could find to be all using the proper case. In the process I also fixed our IRC bot back-end crontab which did not have an auto-recover when I killed it :)
After making these fixes it has also brought the Radio page relay information back to life and all seems to be going good.
So I have now re-exported the radio database and rebuilt the replication to the Web Server, this means you should be able to use the Request system again!
Long overdue I know, but I will be keeping an eye on the MySQL over the next couple of days to make sure it's all running properly.
Some people might have noticed I also added a few more oldskool tracks, others maybe not due to the database being broken :)